requirements to travel to Guatemala
La Aurora International Airport resumed operations for commercial passenger flights on September 18th.
Authorities from the Ministry of Health and the Presidential Commission for Emergency Attention Covid-19 defined the sanitary protocols that will be implemented at La Aurora International Airport.
The following requirements must be met to enter Guatemala:
- Present the negative PCR/Antigen test result of Covid-19 with no more than 72 hours prior to boarding. The test is not mandatory for children from 0 to 9 years old and must be performed by a certified laboratory in the country of origin.
- Mandatory use of mask at the airport or other border control facilities. Children under two years old are exempt from this measure.
- Respect the signs of social distancing.
- Fill out the Health Pass form. The form can be downloaded at the following link: https://sre.gt/
- DO NOT TRAVEL IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF RESPIRATORY DISEASE
The air terminal will be equipped with alcohol gel dispensers and biosafety equipment. The staff has been trained to comply with all sanitary protocols.
Please note that travelers identified as suspicious cases and their contacts should be transferred with the assistance of the Emergency Operations Center (COE) to an Isolation Center (cases) and Quarantine Center (contacts). For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org